Making the short-lived unforgettable.
For 1.2.3 EVENTS, each event is an opportunity for creativity.
The agency creates singular moments and lays emphasis on the events.
Original events and memorable moments.
In order to create original events, 1.2.3 EVENTS has fun diverting places from their intended purpose and bets on memorable and never seen before moments.
• a reception in a tram in Prague, with private cocktail and music
• privatization of the castle of Salses in the Pyrenees Orientales for a prestigious soiree
• organization of a seminar in huts. The service provider, who was originally dealing with private individuals, now expands his business to companies.
• privatization of the gulf of Cabrespine in the Aude: this spectacular place became the setting for a treasure hunt, a sound and light show and a rustic lunch.
• privatization of the Carré d'art in Nîmes: this masterpiece of contemporary architecture by Norman Foster saw shadows of dogs and cats running on its façades thanks to a video projection
Out of the ordinary events and element of surprise
1.2.3 EVENTS also likes to mix styles and create surprise. For the "Noctambulles de Limoux", 1.2.3 EVENTS decorated the ceiling of the Zénith de Montpellier with bubble balloons. This decor gave relevance and lightness to the event. Under the lights, the bubble balloons started to sparkle, just like the wine, as Corti pumped up the volume.
Out of the ordinary events and authenticity
Creating the unforgettable means offering something beautiful,true, and authentic.
1.2.3 EVENTS favors charming places, local producers, guides, organizers and other service providers who talk about their craft with love and sincerity.